In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in The New York Urban Professionals Athletic League, Inc. (the LEAGUE) athletics/program, and related activities, I :
1. Agree that prior to participating, to inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if I believe anything is unsafe, I will immediately advise the League’s supervisor or referee of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own action, inactions or negligence but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
4. Acknowledge that the League occasionally takes photos for its Website, Social Media and Ad Campaigns and give permission to the League to use my likeness for such purposes on the condition that the League agrees to remove/stop using, any photo that I find objectionable, for any reason whatsoever, within 72 hrs of my notifying them.
5. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue The New York Urban Professionals Athletic League, Inc., its affiliated clubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, referees and other employees of organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as releasees, from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise.
6. Understand that the League agrees not to give or sell any of my personal information to any third party.